Yeah, it looks like a lot of harmless fun, doesn't it? WRONG. Don't let Britney's beaming face fool you! Hallie, Breanne and I decided to jump into the hammock and that is when things turned for the worst.
Jeff comes along and tries to take pictures of Breanne, which she doesn't like and so she decides to fall off of the hammock. Well, she only finds herself hanging underneath the hammock, which ripped due to the fact that I am fat. I proceeded to land with my hip right on Breanne's face. (her nose to be exact). Here is a nice video that sums up the entire experience:This blog post is dedicated to Breanne and her nose.
3 comments:
thanks for the dedication of this wonderful blog post!!!! Good thing you straightened my nose
can you post more? post about laura or something.
love!
raymon! i didn't know you had a blog... i love your aftermath videos. reminds me of the mirror incident. by the way, when amy and i were in nyc last week, she almost walked into another mirror! i couldn't stop laughing. :)
Post a Comment