I have a group of old co-workers that I consider family. Almost everyday I visit them (because I am 7 floors away from them now). Going to visit them feels like going home.
Well, the other day something special happened. You see, one of these co-workers has a belly. And he knows how to use it. He uses it to open doors. He uses it to knock people off of platforms. And he uses it as an extra shelf. Being the size that I am, I find this amazing and I wish I had a belly too. The other day, when I visited, we decided to have a "belly off". This is when you stand back to back and thrust your belly out as far as you possibly can. See below:
I'm pretty sure I won. And in my defense, I was REALLY HUNGRY this day, so belly thrusting was very very difficult.
I tried to crop the faces of the participants to save them from future embarrassment, but one of the participants was a bit shorter than the other.
P.S. that is my new birthday suit.

5 comments:
I laughed so hard that I almost choked on my "Satan's nector" as Ben's calls it! A shelf! What a great idea. Not!
FORMER!!!
This post is pathetically awesome!!
The new suit looks sharp and...you can't have a belly off when you're hungry. Try after lunch next time, game changer for sure.
Ok, time for a new post. This is beyond disturbing. How about we play a slapping game with Mike?
Post a Comment