This is Enoch. He has a tennis shirt on. We became friends because he is shy and so am I. Plus, I like tennis.
This is Bright. Bright took me on the grand tour of his school. I saw EVERYTHING from the orange trees, to the goats, to the playground. As I was in the bus leaving the orphanage where Bright lives, I wrote a quick note to Bright and threw it out the window to him. He read it with a big smile on his face as we drove away.
My third friend is Colby. He was about 1 1/2 years old...the orphanage didn't know his exact age. He came to me and just let me hold him. He cuddled up next to me and I was in heaven for an hour or so. He was really shy and would smile for no one. Finally, at the end of our visit, I got him to smile.
8 comments:
i like enoch.
beau.ti.ful.
You look cooler/smarter... maybe not smarter, but something.
those kids are so precious!
This is so won-di-ful!!! Fer, I miss thee soooooo much. Check out my blog to see what i've been up to.
of course i named it ferdy fer....you made me so much of who i am today! Love that you have had so many wonderful experiences serving others!!!! See you soon.
I didn't know you have a blog!! These pictures bring back great memories. I want to go back! You can check out my blog at jakelikesannie.blogspot.com. Happy to be in touch:):)
I'll take one of each!
3 of 6 done!
Everything is falling into place so wonderfully!
Post a Comment